MailChimp's Campaign and Autoresponder reports analyze clicks, opens, your subscribers' social activity, Ecommerce data, and more! In this article, we'll show you where to find your Campaign and Autoresponder reports as well as walk through each of our available reporting features.
Where do I find my Campaign and Autoresponder reports?
On the Reports page you can view the Overview and Revenue for all campaigns and autoresponders using the graphs at the top of the page or follow the steps below to view the individual reports.
- Navigate to the Reports page.
- Select the All Campaigns smart folder on the left side.
- Click the View Report button to the left of the autoresponder or campaign name to view the individual report.
- Subscriber Activity gives you a real time report of campaign performance: who was sent, when they opened, what they clicked, and how many successful deliveries were made. You'll be able to see who didn't open the campaign and send them a follow-up. Subscriber Activity stats are reflected in the bar graphs on the report's Overview page. You can also click the Subscriber Activity drop down link at the top of the Overview page to view these stats separately.
- Social Stats reveal who's liking and tweeting your campaigns. We'll also display your top influencers and the top ten referrers for the campaign. Before we can add these stats to your campaign reports, you'll need to integrate your account with Facebook or Twitter.
- Click Performance breaks down clicks in your campaign by the individual URL, giving you total and unique click counts. We'll also generate a Click Map so you can see which portions of your email attract your subscribers the most. In turn, you can learn from your subscribers' click habits to create more effective and relevant emails.
- Ecommerce Reports show the total sales generated by the campaign, total number of conversions (orders received), and a breakdown of each subscriber's purchases. You can track sales from a click in your campaign all the way to a purchase. This allows you to see which customers make a purchase (and what they buy) after opening your campaign. Take a look at this article for more information.
- Advanced Reports display Analytics 360 data when applicable, as well as integration stats such as those from Survey Gizmo, Eventbrite, or SurveyMonkey. We'll also show you a breakdown of the top email domains for your subscribers under the Email Domain Performance chart.
- Industry Comparison stats compare your campaign's performance with other MailChimp users in your selected industry. This helps gauge relative effectiveness with your competitors.
- Performance Advice breaks down the open rate for the campaign against the average for your list and the list's industry. You can edit the industry set for this list on the Overview page.
- Opens by Location displays where in the world your subscribers are opening your campaigns. Using Geolocation tracking we collect your subscribers' location information to populate an interactive map as well as show a Top Locations chart for your campaign.