This feature requires Author user level or higher.
The Button content block creates a button in your campaign that links to a webpage or file to download. Buttons are a great way to call out a particular link in your campaign that you want recipients to click, such as to RSVP for an event or to visit your online store.
Include as many Button blocks as you need. Button blocks stack on top of each other and cannot be lined horizontally unless you are placing two buttons side by side in a two-column template. If you want more than one button per content block, upload buttons you created as image files and then link the images to URLs.
Below, you'll learn how to add a Button content block to your campaign, and set styles and settings for the content block.
Insert the Button Block
- Navigate to the Design step of the Campaign Builder.
- Click and drag the
Button block into your campaign layout.
- From the Content tab in the editing pane, insert the text you want on your button in the Button Text field.
- From the
Link To: drop-down menu, choose the
type of link you want to create and set the additional options.
Click Advanced Options to set additional styling and behavior for your links. Add a Title Attribute, set the CSS Class, and set the link to Open in a new window.
- Make any desired changes to the Styles and Settings.
- Click the Save & Close.
- The Title Attribute field is an advanced option that allows you to specify text to display when a recipient hovers over a button.
- The CSS Class field is an advanced option that allows you to assign a class for the link from your CSS style section. This requires you to add CSS styles to the template code or the source code for a Text or Code content block.
Change Style and Settings
- Navigate to the Design step.
- Click the Button block you want to edit.
- On the
Style tab, set styles for the button and text under
Button Style. A larger
Border Radius value rounds your button's corners, while a value of 0 keeps the corners square.
Under Button Text, set the text color, font, font size and weight, letter spacing, and padding around the text.
Select Apply To All Existing Button Blocks to apply these styles to all Button blocks in your campaign layout.
- On the
Settings tab, choose the alignment and width of the button.
- Click Save & Close at the bottom of the editing window.