This feature requires Author user level or higher.
If you have a border around an image that's embedded in a text block, you can change or remove it in the image style options.
This process only applies to an image placed inside Text blocks. Use Photo Editor to edit images that use Image blocks.
- Navigate to the Design step of the Campaign Builder.
- Click the text block where your image is located.
- Double-click the image to open the File Manager.
- Click show image style options to expand additional settings.
Image border, type "0" in the first box to remove the border. Leave the drop-down menu set to "none" and the color field empty.
- Click Save & Insert Image.
If the border still appears on your image, make sure that the border is not embedded as part of the image itself. You can crop images and make other adjustments using the Photo Editor in the File Manager.