This feature requires Author user level or higher.
A new template is a quick way to change the look of your campaign. You can switch your campaign template in the Campaign Builder at any time, and we'll try to move previous campaign content into your new layout. Don't worry if some content is missing after the switch, you can recover it.
In this article, you'll learn how to switch your campaign template.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- To help us move your content when switching templates, we recommend you make a minor edit, such as an added space, to each content block that has text.
To switch your template in the Campaign Builder, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the
Template step of the
- Choose from the Basic, Themes, Saved templates, or Campaigns tabs. Code your own templates don’t preserve content during a switch.
- Select the template you want to use in the campaign.
- In the
About switching templates pop-up modal, click
We’ll do our best to place your original template’s content in the new template of your choice.
If text from your old layout is missing from your new layout, we can help you recover it. Any image content can be accessed with the File Manager.
To access recovered campaign content after you switch templates, follow these steps.
Click a Text content block in your campaign.
- In the editing pane, click
You’ll only see the Recovered Content button if we were unable to easily transfer all of your content.
- Use the left and right arrows to view each piece of recovered content.
- When you find the content you want to place in the content block you're currently editing, click
Repeat Steps 1-5 for other Text content blocks in your campaign.