This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
Send event invitations to your MailChimp contacts with our Eventbrite integration and templates. Set up the Eventbrite integration, send events through MailChimp, and check your Eventbrite stats in the MailChimp campaign report.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect your MailChimp account with your Eventbrite account, and send an Eventbrite campaign.
Connect the Eventbrite Integration
- Click your profile name to open the Account Panel and choose
- Click the Eventbrite option.
- Click Allow to connect your Eventbrite and MailChimp accounts. If you're not logged into Eventbrite, you'll first be asked to log in.
After you connect your MailChimp account to Eventbrite, the Eventbrite logo on the Integrations page is illuminated.
Send an Eventbrite Campaign
You can send Evenbrite-invitation campaigns through MailChimp by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose a a Regular campaign.
- On the Template step of the campaign builder, click Themes.
- Click the drop-down menu to show theme categories, and choose
- Available templates will appear in the lower pane. Locate the EventBrite template you want to use and click the Select button.
- Check the box next to the event you'd like to send the invitation for then press the
- Proceed through the rest of the Campaign Builder and send the campaign to your list. Keep in mind that if you change the URL associated with the Attend Event button, we can't collect Analytics360 data.
View Eventbrite Stats in MailChimp Reports
You can see an overview of your Eventbrite event stats in the campaign report by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the Reports page
- Click View Report for the Eventbrite invitation campaign.
- Click the Analytics360 tab.
Here can see how many tickets were sold, how many tickets are still available, and also which subscribers have registered for the event.
Eventbrite RSVP information is not passed back to MailChimp in a way that can be used for segmenting at this time.