MailChimp's Facebook features help you make connections, add fans, and get the word out about your newsletter. MailChimp integrates through your personal profile, and then allows you to add your list signup form to any Facebook Page you administer, auto-post your campaigns to those Pages or your personal profile, or bring in information from your Facebook Page or profile to campaigns.
Below, you'll learn how to integrate Facebook with MailChimp, so you can use our Facebook features.
Set Up Integration
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and choose
- Click the
- Click Facebook to expand the Facebook integration details.
You'll be asked to log in to your personal Facebook account if you aren't already logged in.
- A modal will display to explain the information that MailChimp will access from your Facebook account.
Click OK, or click Edit the info you provide to change the information that is provided.
The Info You Provide modal shows all the information enabled by default. Click the checkmark next to an option to disable it, and click OK.
If you disable Friend list or Timeline posts, you can't use merge tags to display your friend count or pull posts from your personal profile into your campaigns. If you disable Events, our Facebook Events template can't access your personal profile to pull in events.
- In the sharing modal, click the drop-down menu to choose who can see your posts, and click
- In the manage Pages modal, click
- You're returned to your MailChimp account, where we display a success message.