MailChimp's Facebook features help you make connections, add fans, and get the word out about your newsletter. The MailChimp Facebook application integrates through your personal profile then allows you to add your list signup form to any page you administer, auto-post your campaigns to those pages or your personal profile, or bring in information from your page or profile to campaigns. Before you can do this, though, you'll need to set up the integration.
- Click your profile name to open the Account Panel and choose Account Settings.
- Click Facebook to open the Facebook integration details.
- Click the
Log In button to begin the installation process.
- If you are not already logged in to Facebook, you'll be taken to a Facebook Log In page to log in to your personal Facebook account.
- Once you're logged in, you'll be presented with information about the MailChimp application and you can choose who will be able to see posts from MailChimp. You will be prompted three times to grant different permissions to MailChimp from your Facebook page. Click
Okay to each of the following to finish the installation.
It is very important that you click Okay to each of these messages when setting up the integration. If any are skipped or canceled, the Facebook integration will not work correctly with MailChimp. If it seems like you're not seeing the prompts you should be seeing to allow Facebook to integrate with your MailChimp account, try resetting your integration. If you ever find you're running into trouble placing a signup form on your Facebook fan page or autoposting campaigns, be sure to try disconnecting the Facebook integration completely and then follow this article once again to make sure nothing was missed.
- After allowing permissions, you will be redirected back to your MailChimp account and a success message will display.
|Was this article helpful?||
|What can we do to improve your experience with articles like this?|
At this time, we are unable to reply to any responses, but we'll use this information to keep the site up-to-date.