You may want to share your new email marketing campaigns on Facebook to reach people who aren't on your list yet, or advertise a promotion or event. Turn on MailChimp's auto-post to Facebook feature, and we'll post a link to the archive version of your campaign on your personal profile, or business or fan Page you manage. Anyone who clicks the link can view your campaign, even if they aren't subscribed to your list.
In this article, you'll learn how to set your campaigns to auto-post to Facebook when you send to your subscribers.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- To use the auto-post feature, you'll need to integrate Facebook with your MailChimp account.
- After you turn on auto-post, Facebook automatically selects a thumbnail image to post with your campaign. To customize your thumbnail image, enable our Social Cards feature.
- Auto-post to Facebook is available for Regular, Plain-Text, or RSS campaign types only.
Turn On Auto-Post to Facebook
To turn on the auto-post to Facebook feature, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Setup step of the Campaign Builder.
- In the
Social Media section, check the
Auto-post to Facebook box.
If you don't have the Facebook integration set up yet, click Connect to Facebook.
It'll take a minute for us to set up the integration. When you're returned to the Setup step, check the Auto-post to Facebook box.
- Choose the Facebook profile, fan Page, or business page where you want your campaign to post.
- Continue through the Campaign Builder.