Send event invitations to your MailChimp subscribers with our Eventbrite integration and templates. Set up the Eventbrite integration, send events through MailChimp, and check your Eventbrite stats in the MailChimp campaign report.
In this article:
- Connect the Eventbrite Integration
- Send an Eventbrite Campaign
- Check Eventbrite stats in MailChimp reports
Connect the Eventbrite Integration
There are two ways to connect Eventbrite to your MailChimp account. Below, you'll learn both methods of setting up the integration with Eventbrite.
Connect to Eventbrite in the Campaign Builder
If you already have your event published in Eventbrite and want to set up the integration while you're creating the campaign, follow these steps.
- Create a campaign.
- On the
Template step of the Campaign Builder, click
- Click the
All drop-down menu to show theme categories, and choose the
- Available templates will appear in the lower pane. Locate the
EventBrite template you want to use and click the
- Paste your Eventbrite API key into the Eventbrite API key field and click the Connect button.
- Check the box next to the event you want to include in your campaign, then press the
- Proceed through the rest of the Campaign Builder and send the campaign to your list.
Connect to Eventbrite in the Account Settings
If you're not quite ready to send out an event to your MailChimp subscribers, but still want to set up the Eventbrite integration, follow the steps below.
- Click your profile name to open the Account Panel and choose
- Click the
- Click the Eventbrite option.
- Click the
Eventbrite account settings link.
- Copy your Eventbrite API key then head back to the MailChimp tab in your web browser.
- Enter your Eventbrite API Key and click the Connect button.
After connecting your MailChimp account to Eventbrite, we show that the accounts are connected and display any events we found from your Evenbrite account.
Send an Eventbrite Campaign
You can send Evenbrite-invitation campaigns through MailChimp by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Navigate through the Recipients and Setup steps in the Campaign Builder to begin creating your campaign.
- Click the Create Campaign button to create a Regular Ol' Campaign.
- Click the
All drop-down menu to show theme categories, and select the
- Available templates will appear in the lower pane. Locate the EventBrite template you want to use and click the Select button.
- Check the box next to the event you'd like to send the invitation for then press the
- Proceed through the rest of the Campaign Builder and send the campaign to your list
Check Eventbrite stats in MailChimp reports
You can see an overview of your Eventbrite event stats in the campaign report by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the Reports page
- Click the View Report button for the Eventbrite invitation campaign.
- Click the Advanced heading.
Here can see see how many tickets were sold, how many tickets are still available, and also which subscribers have registered for the event.
Eventbrite RSVP information is not passed back to MailChimp in a way that can be used for segmenting at this time.
|Was this article helpful?||
|What can we do to improve your experience with articles like this?|
At this time, we are unable to reply to any responses, but we'll use this information to keep the site up-to-date.