Chimpified is an app that connects MailChimp with your Shopify account. Chimpified will automatically add customers to your MailChimp list, keeps unsubscribers synced across both platforms, and takes advantage of our extremely powerful Ecommerce360 plugin to track sales and measure the ROI generated by your email campaigns.
- From the Chimpified homepage, enter your Shopify store url and click the
Install Now button.
- Click the
Install Chimpified by MailChimp confirmation button.
- Click the Connect to Mailchimp button to authorize a connection with your Mailchimp account.
- Enter your Mailchimp username and password and click the
Log In button.
- Select a MailChimp list to sync with your Shopify store. We recommend allowing Chimpified to add additional fields to your list, but this is optional.
- Check the I understand what syncing means box.
- Click the Sync List button.
Once connected, Chimpified will sync up to 5000 existing orders and up to 5000 customers from Shopify with your MailChimp account. The initial syncing process may take a few minutes, but once completed Chimpified should keep everything up to date in real time.
|Was this article helpful?||
|What can we do to improve your experience with articles like this?|
At this time, we are unable to reply to any responses, but we'll use this information to keep the site up-to-date.