This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
If someone has given you permission to add them to your list, you can do this right from the Lists page in your account.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a single email address to a list.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the
Subscriber icon next to the list you want to work with.
- Type in the subscriber's information and check the
This person gave me permission to be added to my list box.
- Click Subscribe.
If the email address is already on your list and you want to update the information you have on file, check the If this person is already on my list, update their profile box.
After the person has been successfully added, we'll display a success message at the top of the page.
- You must have a person's permission before you add them to a list.
- This process bypasses the double opt-in process we recommend to our users. Note that when you add a subscriber manually, you won't have double opt-in verification if the person forgets and reports you as spam.
- To add more than one person at a time, import multiple subscribers to an existing list.