This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
Hidden fields help you store subscriber information in your list. Subscribers won’t see hidden field data, and you can use it to segment your list on this hidden criteria.
In this article, you'll learn how to add hidden fields to your signup form.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the list you want to work with and choose
- Click the Forms and response emails drop-down menu, and choose Signup form.
- Navigate to the Build it tab.
- Click the field you want to hide, or add a new field.
field visibility, click
- Click Save Field.
If you add the embedded version of this form to your website, you can autofill a hidden text field. And if you paste your embedded form in several places, you could use an autofilled hidden field to track your subscribers' signup location and send targeted campaigns.