This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
Hidden fields help you store subscriber information in your list. Subscribers won’t see hidden field data, and you can use it to segment your list on this hidden criteria.
In this article, you'll learn how to add hidden fields to your signup form.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- This process makes a field hidden on your MailChimp-hosted signup form. To create hidden fields on an embedded form, autofill a hidden text field.
- It's important to make sure your hidden fields are not required.
Add a Hidden Field
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the list you want to work with and choose
- Click the Forms and response emails drop-down menu, and choose Signup form.
- Navigate to the Build it tab.
- Click the field you want to hide, or add a new field.
field visibility, click
- Click Save Field.