This feature requires Manager user level or higher and is part of paid features.
Our Discover Similar Subscribers feature provides insight into similarities among your list subscribers and is available to paid account holders who have sent at least one campaign, and have 200 or more active subscribers.
This feature can help you tailor your campaigns, send coupons, and better understand who is interested in what you have to say. Identify a specific segment of people and we'll analyze that segment to find related subscribers in your list. In this article, you'll learn how to discover similar subscribers and send campaigns to related readers.
Discover Similar Subscribers
- Navigate to the Lists page, and click the name of the list you want to work with.
- Click the
Segments drop-down menu and click
- Choose your segmentation criteria, and click Preview Segment to view the subscribers in the segment.
- Click the
Save Segment drop-down menu and choose
Discover Similar Subscribers.
- Type in a descriptive name for your segment and click the
Discover Similar Subscribers button.
The number of subscribers we return will depends on the number of subscribers in your example segment and who is available in your list. In some cases, we won't have any related subscribers for you. If that happens, we suggest you try again with a larger sample of subscribers to see if we can return any connections in your list.
Send to Segment
After you've received a list of similar subscribers, you can send a campaign to them. Follow these steps to send to a segment from the Lists page. In addition to this workflow, you could also work from the Campaign Builder and choose the saved segment of similar subscribers in the Recipients step.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the drop-down menu for the list and choose
- Click Segments.
- Click the drop-down for the segment you want to use and choose
- From the next drop-down menu, choose a campaign type, and we'll take you to the Campaign Builder where you can create your campaign.
If you'd like to opt out your list out from participating in this feature, change your data science and privacy settings.